Help keep your family safe, and be ready to respond in severe weather, man-made/natural hazards with Emergency, free from the American Red Cross. Monitor real-time conditions in your area or any area you choose; alert those around you; prepare your home and property; check to see if loved ones are safe and let them know you’re safe. A crucial app for protecting you and your loved ones, keeping track of conditions, and knowing what to do when disaster strikes.
- Free and available in English with a Spanish-language toggle.
- Monitor the people and places you care about with real- time local alerts for severe weather and hazards, including earthquakes, tornadoes, hurricanes, flood, tsunamis, winter storms, thunderstorms, extreme heat, wildfire and many more.
- Customizable alerting and push notification options.
- Interactive quizzes with sharable badges.
- Preloaded preparedness and critical emergency content providing instant access even without mobile connectivity.
- A toolkit with a flashlight, strobe light, and audible alarm.
- Map with open Red Cross shelters and other weather-related layers.
- Step by step directions on how to make a family emergency plan.
- Be alerted on your apple watch! We now support WatchOS 4.0 and above!
Get it in the App Store or Google Play. Learn more at:
If you have suffered a property loss, we can help.